Please give Griffin Land Surveying a call, a helpful and knowledgeable representative will assist you with your questions or concerns. Or send us an email with the FORM BELOW with REQUESTS ANSWERED, and we will contact you…
REQUEST: Please tell us what your needs are and the type of survey that you are requesting if known.
* We will need your contact email, phone number, and property address to be able to answer questions and to do preliminary research for communications of the scope of work or proposals.
Office: (503) 201-3116
To contact us by Email please use the form below.
The list below may give you some more ideas about why and when you would benefit from Griffin Land Survey.
- If you are buying land and you do not clearly know where the property line is.
- If you are selling land and you do not clearly know where the property line is on the ground.
- When land is not clearly defined by a plat, legal description, or older Land Survey.
- When you cannot be certain of the location of your property corners.
- When building, Land Surveying often is used to determine drainage, setbacks, and proper land development planning.
- Before land is divided.
- When a lending institution requires a survey for a mortgage.
- Before building a fence, outbuilding, shed, or anything close to an unknown property line.
- Before timber or trees are going to be cut near a property line.
- When purchasing title insurance.
- Whenever a boundary line or corner is unknown or in disagreement.
- To settle a boundary dispute of some type.
- When you think you might have an encroachment on your land.
- When clearing or doing construction in “wetland” areas in the jurisdiction of the Corps of Engineers.
- Before developing a property.
If an Attorney, Bank or title insurance agent requires that a Professional Land Survey be completed to clear up any ambiguous land description or verify the location of structures on the property so that the lending institution can agree to finalize a loan, give Griffin Land Surveying a call for the professional survey work you need.